We have posted our 100th blog article and we want to take a moment to thank all of our followers! The Institute for Hispanic Health Equity has been blogging for the past year with the intention of raising awareness and discussion on bridging the gap in health disparities throughout the United States and Puerto Rico. A big thank you to all our readers and followers for helping us spread the word!
In case you missed them, here are the top ten most popular articles as of today:
- Banana Republics: New Orleans and Hondurans Have a Long History Before Katrina
- Marriage Equality and HIV: Reflections of a Man Getting Married
- Listen Up: Despite late night TV, HPV Ain’t no Joke but we can reach an HPV-Free Generation
- Putting a spotlight on those living on the margins: The premiere of ‘deepsouth’ documentary
- The Hispanic Health Paradox: Why is it a mystery that Hispanics live longer?
- Window displays for thoughts!
- Another Dance With Disruptive Innovations: My Reflections on the HIV/AIDS Field in A Time of Change
- Our Reason/Razones for sharing this HIV Testing campaign with you!
- Let us celebrate Hispanic heritage month by highlighting our successes and combating the stereotypes
- It’s the end of AIDS – Wait, what’s that again?
Please scroll bellow and take a look at what our followers are saying too…